martes, 14 de junio de 2011

Canciones que relatan tu vida sin quererlo...



So close no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
And nothing else matters
                                                                                   Nothing else matters - Metallica


How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book its burned
Place and time always on my mind
I have so much to say but you're so far away
                                                                             So far away - Avenged Sevenfold


That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore
                                                                                    Far away - Nickelback


Take away my pain
Leave the cold outside
Please don't let it rain
Don't stumble on my pride
Take away my pain
I'm not frightened anymore
Just stay with me tonight
I'm tired of this fight
Soon I'll be knocking at your door
                                                                          Take away my pain - Dream Theater


I'm learning all about my life
By looking through her eyes
                                                                             Through her eyes - Dream Theater

You make me want to live
You give me strength to want to give
I know you feel my love
I can see it in your eyes
                                                                                   Ted' Ballad (garden) - A.C.T.


And I will love you, baby - Always
And I'll be there, forever and a day - Always

I'll be there till the stars don't shine
Till the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme
I know when I die, you'll be on my mind                                              
And I love you - Always  
                                                                                   Always - Bon Jovi           


Sin ti sería silencio
sin ti se muere mi voz
sin ti tiritan de frío
los sueños de cada canción
Porque si no estás
quien me va a curar
de mi soledad
porque sin tu voz
no me curaré, hoy quiero cantar          
                                                                               Sin ti sería silencio - Mägo de Oz


Miro a tus ojos, 
recuerdo le rostro que nunca toqué.
Conozco esos labios
que nunca besé.
Muy poco a poco despierto del sueño
que nunca empezó hasta ayer.
                                                                                   Ayer - Pablo Abarca  



Did I say that I need you?
Did I say that I want you?
Oh, if I didn’t now I’m a fool you see,..
No one knows this more than me.
As I come clean.
                                                    Just breath - Pearl Jam


With or without you,
with our without you.
I can't live
with or without you.
                                                                                  
With or without you - U2


I should tell you, 

Ishould tell you
I have always love you,
you can see it in my eyes


                                                                          Your eyes - Jonathan Larson (Rent)




"Truth is pain"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario